Meadowdale Primary School opened in January 2001, and was built to serve the new estates on the eastern side of Market Harborough. Meadowdale is a two form entry school for children aged 4-11 years.
Our priority area is the housing bounded by Kettering Road, Springfield Street, Rockingham Road and the A6.
The school is purpose built for the 21st century and has all the facilities and equipment that are needed for education today. Our accommodation and facilities include:
- Computer suite
- Cookery room
- Hall and kitchen
- Medical room
- Music room
- Dedicated Foundation Stage classes
- Quiet rooms in most teaching areas
- The Den for children with Special Educational Needs
- Purpose-build sports hall
Outside in our landscaped grounds we have:
- two playing fields
- adventure trail
- playground with a separate play area for the children in Foundation Stage
- outdoor classroom
- sensory garden
- forest school area.
Click on the images below to scroll around our 360 degree virtual tour photos.